Job Description - T2 and T3 Service Desk
When is the last time you had fun at work? When did your ideas matter? Will you continue to grow or have you hit a ceiling?
If you enjoy working in a positive environment that is focused on providing a world class customer experience, being accountable for results, growing in your career, and value family, then Thriveon is the place for you.
Thriveon was named one of the Top 100 Places to Work in MN by Minnesota Business Magazine in 2016 and 2014. Thriveon is family owned IT Managed Services Provider servicing businesses in Minnesota by offering technology leadership and a whole IT department for a fixed monthly fee. We help companies improve how they leverage information and technology to grow and achieve business success.
Remotely resolve incidents and problems that have been escalated from T1/T2
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide IT Support to clients via remote ticket resolution
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend company meetings
- Responsible for entering time and expenses as they occur
- Understand processes by completing training materials
- Complete provided certification training
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Associates Degree and 4+ years’ experience and/or training or 5+ years related experience and/or training.
- Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, A+, Network+
- Active Listening
- Reading Comprehension
- Critical Thinking
- Complex Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Active Learning
- Computers and Electronics
- Customer and Personal Service
- English Language
- Engineering and Technology
- Administration and Management
- Education and Training